In case you didn't know....

on Friday, May 9, 2008

I have an amazing husband.  I am so blessed by the man that Chad is.  Not only is he super hot ;), he teaches me new things every day. It has been a tough couple of weeks for him, but he has stayed faithful. I need to brag on him right now, because he has shown amazing patience and strength AND I want everyone to know how wonderful he is! And the mother lion is coming out in me - I get super mad when someone messes w/ my man, because he is so wonderful, especially when it is for NO GOOD REASON!! If I am like this about my husband, what in the world is going to happen when my son comes along???  So I am going to be a little cheesy and write and ode to my husband. :)


My Chad is:

HOT
amazingly talented
extremely creative
sweet
sensitive
patient
loving
giving
merciful
gracious
loyal - even when people don't deserve it!
He waits on the Lord
He has a heart to serve by whatever means he can
He is really a little boy at heart - especially when it comes to chocolate chip cookies and milk and baseball
He is a good man
He is a peacemaker
He is the love of my life!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You for got to mention he has a white hot, gorgeous wife who happens to be crazy intelligent precious sweet. Otherwise, I would agree with the whole list.

Love you both.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I tried to find your email to have this be a little more personal but since I have to resort to a comment on a post I will try to talk a little more in code.
First I loved hanging out with you guys. Thank you, Thank you, thank you for letting us stay there.
Second I just wanted to let you know my thought process that just happened. I was reading my bible, and I am having just having a down day. I am just tired, add a little PMS and of course all of the factors of transition and well I just felt down. I was thinking that I really don't have many friends. Which is pretty funny because that comes from a person who 8 months ago had to many friends I did not know what to do with all of them. Now I don't have many. I began to think about how I just really like you two. How each time we hang out I feel like I can be me. Which in the south is not the easiest thing to do. No really, I hope we can become good friends. I just feel like God was saying just wait, they are out there it is just going to take time. So I look forward to seeing what happens. I know this is random and I could have talked much better through email but for now its a cheesy comment. Talk to you soon .H