Waiting...

on Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Well, the day isn't over yet, but I don't think we are going to be meeting our son today. :(

This gives me comfort and sums up how I am feeling though. I can't believe he will be here any day! I am truly blessed.

Child Poem
Child, Light to my soul-shadow, my confusion
Coming sweetly, and so small
Growing within, a stealth, a mystery---
I am moved by this simplicity.

Transfixed with thanks, folded in love,
I cannot adore enough,
I cannot speak.
Like trees and snow and stars and street,
I too am silent in the widening light.
Myrna Reid Grant

HT: Sheila

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, dear friend. It can't be much longer now.

Anonymous said...

Any baby yet? I knew four girls with due dates this week. All have popped but you. Any luck? H

Jennifer Jarnagin said...

Still waiting! :(
Even people due after me have already had their bambinos!

Laura said...

Hey Jen ... so excited for you and Chad. :) praying he comes soon ... and everything is perfect!