Already???

on Thursday, September 4, 2008


How can he be a month old already????? I just got him!

Good news! He is starting to sleep longer at night and his eating habits are becoming more regulated. Yay! He got to meet his other great-grandmother thanks to hurricane Gustav and he made it to his first Smith party, being adored by all who beheld him. ;) He had his first photo shoot thanks to our sweet friend Becky. She got some amazing shots. He changes every day, but I am still in wonder that he is mine to keep. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, yeah. He is a real heartbreaker!! Beautiful! Thanks for letting me love on him on Sunday. Coffee. Soon.

Love you.

s

Anonymous said...

I want to squeeze him! H

Jennifer Jarnagin said...

H - You need to come see him!! He is very squeezeable and kissable. I wish we had a weekend off that we could meet in the middle, like in Chattanooga. I need to get out of this house!!