So to sum up the week so far...

on Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sunday: Oscar, my sweet little dog, gets REALLY sick.

Monday AM: Start Oscar on meds and isolation. 
Monday PM: AC upstairs decides to bug out for the 2nd time this summer.
Tuesday AM: Spend morning and lunch with my mom, sis, niece Brianna at my sweet grandparents house. Got to take a nap! Rush home to meet AC guy only to find AC working properly. Nothing he can do.
Tuesday PM: BTW this is the time my dad predicted that Baby J would make his appearance...he did not. Anyhoo, AC bugs out again!
Wednesday AM: Call AC guy again. Contacts start bugging me  and figure out that I might be allergic to my solution. Go to bank, Post Office and get lunch for Sheila and I. Come home to have lunch and meet the AC guy and guess what?? AC is working properly again! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Seriously, what else is going to happen this week? Maybe I will have a baby?? Who the heck knows?

Gifts so far this week:
AC!!
a nap on my grandma's couch
an amazing lunch at my grandma's
an amazing lunch w/ my dear friend
a husband that is the man of my dreams
peanut butter cup ice-cream :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are ADORABLE!! It is much more humorous here than in real life. :~/ peanut butter cup ice cream huh? Sounds yummy. Just might make up for the rest.

Praying that Elijah will be here SOOOON. VERY soon.

Love you.